April 13, 2011

road trip/ brooklyn's blessing


Soooo, last month Nancy and I drove up to Utah.
This is a short clip of Nancy while we have the windows down, flying down the open road. Ha
( Click on the expand button to see the video better. )
( You may need to press play, then pause, and wait for the video to load. )




We went up to see my new niece. And to watch Chris give her a baby blessing. The first time I held her, she gave Nancy and I a big grin. Radical



 On our way home, I wanted to pull off in Cedar City and go up the mountain to Navajo Lake to do some recon for my hike I planned to take a week later. I was crossing my fingers that for some crazy reason the snow would all be melted.



Still TONS of snow. 
The hike into the cabin I did with my friend Jerad, a week later, proved to be one of the hardest hikes I've ever taken. Hiking in this snow for 9 hours is no easy task. It was worth it however. Stay tuned, I'll post the videos and pictures soon!



 My darling, before we turned around and finished our journey home.



3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love your posts Ryan! Ah, the open road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I pretty much fell over when i saw Nancy all windswept! She looked like she was advertising for a hair commercial! Your videos are entertaining, keep doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha the last time I did that in your car we were going 90 in carpool on the 405 and my hair got stuck on Bryce's button...the second time I did this Dad got a thrill out of it...because he rolled up my luscious locks in the window. Ive learned my lesson...

    ReplyDelete