September 7, 2011

exploding

Things have been getting crazy lately with the wedding suddenly two weeks away, and our travels closely following a week or two after that....I feel like I'm going to explode...not mentally...literally...if not getting sleep is the new cool thing to do, I would be the coolest person alive.....Here are a few pictures of whats been goin down the past week or so...



Over the past 72 hours, I've gotten 3 or 4 hours of sleep...
That's accumilative, a few minutes here and there..
These are my friends right now...



This video was taken roughly @ 4:00 am...
"I've got work in 2 hours... need to do.... jumping jacks ..must get.... blood moving.... must...stay....awake..."
Note: The video is sideways because Nancy was filming with my phone, and I think everything was starting to look sideways to her after working on invites for so long..


Nancy and I have tried to keep positive vibes as we power through everything...
We've been thinking...at least our families have not been kidnapped by ninjas...
 



Here's a few teasing images of the invites coming to you all....
We had the bright idea to save a few thousand bills and do everything ourselves...We know now why people charge so much to make custom invites....

Yes rumors are true..we are "tying the knot"...
Get it...that's a knot below...That was Nancy's idea....cool huh..she's so creative


W...for what a lot of work...


For not planning anything before we started, everything some how came together and matched and looked rad when we finished...stoked



So, amidst all the chaos and stress of trying to get the invites done and out, and everything else...
we have made sure to slow down at moments to notice and enjoy the small things around us....
our goal is to stay focused on whats important...
and procrastinate as much as possible....jk
  
On Sunday we took a moment to climb on the roof to watch the sky explode...
the picture doesn't do it justice, unfortunately all i had was my phone to capture it...



we didn't forget to stop and have a meal together...
I made Nancy dinner the other night...
Garlic Atlantic Salmon, cherry salad, bell pepper salad, cucumber salad...
all real, organic, produce...
Its a must to eat well and from scratch to replenish our tortured bodies...
 


 All of this aside, probably the most important thing happening this week is Nancy and I getting temple recommends..
We've slowed down and stopped to realize what we have achieved.
Eh, it may not seem like much to some, but to us, this week, we've won a major battle against our opponent in this war. It's crazy to think how far Nancy and I have come since we met. We have been blessed...
We are savoring these moments, trust us...



1 comment:

  1. yayy!!! You guys are awesome. I am so happy for you both and excited for the wedding. If you need help with anything...maybe I can do it...maybe haha. I love you!

    ReplyDelete