With what we call the modern,"official" start of summer in about 4 days...I'm stuck wondering where the time has gone this year so far...Either way...I'm looking forward to 3 main things this Summer/Fall :
 |
1. Beach / Evening glass-off surf sessions after work / Warm weather...
( pic: Seal Beach, Ca - a few days ago) |
 |
2. QCoW Cabin / Fishing Navajo Lake / Etc...
( pic: Navajo Lake, Utah- summer '10 ) |
 |
3. Gettin' married..ooh baby
( pic: Nancy and I - a few years back )
Hopefully it all will slow down as we go through my favorite time of year..
Also, keep an eye out over the next few days.. I'll be posting a ton of pictures from my cabin adventures last year. I just heard great news the snow has melted enough to reach the cabin by vehicle. I'll get everything posted soon as I can to get everyone pumped on this years activities out there. I'll include a recap of my snow hike during this past winter as well...stay tuned!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment