February 28, 2011

dream on, dreamer...

Last night i had a dream.. I woke up in a panic trying to find something to sketch the vision onto before i forgot it..I have these types of dreams all the time.. I call them my million dollar dreams...I have a small collection of notes and drawings depicting what i see..One of these ideas, one day, is going to save mankind maybe..or cure world hunger...In the mean time, I'll have to settle for a couple million dollars here and there...I think the one from last night is a winner. Check out my rough sketch/diagram I drew on a a piece of cardboard i ripped from a shoe box under my bed. It may not make any sense to you..but that's the point...If you understood it, you would probably steal my idea. HA!


3 comments:

  1. you would be the one to dream about a toilet warmer service. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy you really should encourage Ryan with this dream.

    I have always wanted a toilet seat warmer. I hate waking up in the middle of the night... or ever and having a cold toilet seat.
    I think this is a great idea(: This could make you two millionaires.

    ReplyDelete