December 9, 2010

the supposed golden path

After a hectic month, I relized I haven't put anything up on the 'ol blog. November came and went pretty quick. I have been trying to work hard and play harder. Nothing too exciting latly. You know.... just skipping around as the "free spirit" I supposedly am.
.
From time to time I stop in at my parents house to mooch on left overs, pick up mail, do some luandry,or snoop on any sweets that have been stocked. However, the real treat I look forward to is getting to spend a little bit of time catchin' up with Kyle and Hailey.
.
Kyle and I exchage a secret "buttercup" hand-shake. Which is usaully followed by updating me on the latest story of how he is fending off girls at school or he'll show me a new cool lego creation in his room.
.
Hailey always starts things off with a sprinting bear hug/tackle. If she acually ate all her dinner every night like she is suppose to, she would probably lay me out as I come in the house. She loves the game 21 questions right after we lay down and she shares her deepest thoughts/concerns shes been having. It's always nice to stop in.

.

.

Also......

Here in a few days I plan to upload all the pictures

I took this year at

cabin.

There are a lot of

them I think. So check back soon! Respec!

No comments:

Post a Comment