April 9, 2010

good grinds

margheritta pizza,
slow roasted red bell pepper,
fresh green onion,
roasted sweet potato and lentil bisque(not pictured)


My passion for food has recently really
taken off again. I would be lying to say I wanted to go to school for it, or become an actual chef. I feel it would only ruin my desire to cook. Cooking for me is simply just another way to express/channel if you will, my creativity,my ADHD, and to use my hands. Anything "hands-on" and I, usually work well together.

Stay tuned for more...



2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm impressed, especially because I'm a pretty boring cook. But Chris also has that creative cooking side and its fun to see what he comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it really is just about putting things together and hoping it tastes good. HA. Just use your imagination, or like me, watch the food network. My guilty pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete