January 19, 2010

First Post

As you can see,
I've decided to try this out
.
I think I may enjoy it.


One of my "resolutions" for 2010, is to
keep a better record of what goes on

in my life.
I have a terrible memory and it seems to get worse as the days go by.
To make it easier to meet that resolution by years end, my goal is to
search out new and different hobbies, activities, adventures, travels, etc.

Hopefully doing so will give me more and interesting happenings to.....well, blog, if you will.
So make sure to check back often for updates.


I'm sharing most of these planned and more often than not,
unplanned experiences with
my gorgeous
, patient, bona fide, girlfriend Nancy.
And at the same time..
I try to balance work, family, education, church, health, and a tight budget
.
On top of it all,
the man/media/world these days wants us to feel uncertainty, to be unhappy, and afraid. I can tell you at least this much,
the only one I fear in this life, is God
...
I could go on and on about how I feel and who I am...
(I'll save it for another entry, another time)
...but when its all said and done,
as the Apostle Paul did...
I fight the good fight
,
I keep the faith,
and what will be, will be...
Que sera, sera
...

-RJW-




1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see you on here. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete